Cambridge or Warwick ?

Ed Rybicki ed at MOLBIOL.UCT.AC.ZA
Fri Jan 31 07:34:58 EST 1997

> Hi, I am 16 years old and about to start my A Levels. I know it is a
> bit early to be asking such questions but - In the microbiology
> industries, is it considered better to have a Degree from Cambridge
> (Natural Sciences faculty) or one from Waraick (I have been told has
> the best microbiology faculty in the Country) ? Bob

Where?  Never heard of either of them as far as micro goes...B-)  I'd
recommend Cpae Town, myself.

                     Ed Rybicki, PhD
      Dept Microbiology     |   ed at
   University of Cape Town  | rybicki at
   Private Bag, Rondebosch  |  phone: x27-21-650-3265
      7700, South Africa    |   fax: x27-21-689 7573
    WWW URL:
    "Out here on the perimeter, there are no stars..."