Avian/reptilian micro references?

Michael Cook micook at crl3.crl.com
Tue Jun 3 07:34:08 EST 1997

I have a freind who is starting a small veterinary microbiology testing
laboratory. He has asked me to ask you folks if you know of *ANY*
reference material regarding the microbiology of Avian or reptilian
species. I think that he has gotten several pet store accounts and wants
to be sure that he knows what the score is. Any information will be a
help. Please email any information to the follwing addresses:

micook at crl.com
micook at netcom.com
micook at delphi.com

Thank you very much in helping me in this search.

Michael W. Cook