HELP ME: PLEASE READ

SSavett4 ssavett4 at aol.com
Sat Mar 1 15:30:20 EST 1997

Last week my son,  an ap bio student at a private school, asked me for
help on this problem.  As a bio major in college i figured I could help
him, but I didn't know where to start.  Any suggestions, answers?
: "Consider a cell in the lens of a frog eye. Trace this cell's
development history back to a particular part of te zygote.  Describe
allthe ways in which other cells or tissues have interacted with this
cell.  You may want to include a series of drawing of signifigant stages
in the process."
please email me with answer or post