Quite possibily the best thing on CDROM!

Ricardo Lujan rlujan at KIRIKA.UVG.EDU.GT
Tue Mar 4 09:56:41 EST 1997

At 06:53 AM 3/4/97 GMT, you wrote:

> -( 10,000 pictures of beautiful hot sexy Celebrities CD-ROM - ME#3 )-
>        Questions? CALL US! The number is listed on our website:
>                      http://www.nude-celebs.com
>
>Just SOME of the features-ME3 CDROM:

PLUS SOME MORE INFORMATION .......(taken away by yours truly, to reduce the
length of the message for this reply)

Dear Sirs:

I have received your advertisements on the microbio at net.bio.net Newsgroup.

I believe there are some basic rules regarding use of scientific newsgroups,
mainly on ethics and prudence of the subscribers, to stick strictly to the
contents and purpose of the Newsgroup, which in this case is MICROBIOLOGY.

Thus, without making any implications or moralizing on the subject of your
Company or website address, I strongly believe that you should restrain in
Newsgroup, as its sole intention and use is for scientific matters.

I do not think it is proper at all to use this scientific Newsgroup for
personal, commercial, lucrative or any other type of communicating.  There
are ways of advertising your business or others, without having to load this
Newsgroup with un- scientific, non- microbiological messages.

Yours truly,

Dr. Ricardo Lujan
GUATEMALA.

Ricardo Lujan, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Profesor & Director
Centro de Estudios en Salud
Instituto de Investigaciones
Universidad del Valle de Guatemala
Apartado Postal 82
01901 Guatemala, GUATEMALA, C.A.

Tels.	(502) 364 0336 al 364 0340 / 369 0791 al 369 0795, ext. 227
Fax.	(502) 364 0212
E-mail:	rlujan at uvg.edu.gt
UVG Home page:  http://www.uvg.edu.gt