Help

Jeffrey Lee lee at SOL.ESSEX.EDU
Tue Mar 4 09:41:49 EST 1997

Hi All:

     I am assisting a colleague in a job search. I am looking for web
sites, postdocs, etc. dealing with the following:
- Animal Behavior and/or Evolution
- Hormones and Behavior
- Evolutionary Fitness

Please e-mail any ideas to the address at the bottom of this letter. Thanks.

Jeff Lee
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Dr. Jeffrey N. Lee, Assistant Prof.               E-mail:lee at sol.essex.edu
Dept. of Biology, Chemistry                       FAX: (201)-623-6449
  and Health Technologies                         Phone: (201)-877-3535
Essex County College
303 University Ave.
Newark, NJ 07102 USA

               "And all this science, I don't understand.
                  It's just my job, five days a week,"

                       - E. John and B. Taupin -
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS