sscholz at uvic.ca
Mon Mar 10 14:19:50 EST 1997
I have a number of questions relating to fermentation and fermentation
1. Is there a site dedicated to scientific fermentation issues and if so
where is it?
2. There was a U.K. based fermentor manufacturer called LH Engineering
and eventually known as LH Fermentation. Apparently LH was acquired
by INCELTECH also known as ICT. Does ICT still exist? If so where is
it and does it still support LH products?
3. Does anyone own an LH Fermentation 100 litre fermentor? If so:
· how old is it?
· is it still operational?
· how heavily has it been used?
· which control system does it have?
· what type of sterility problems have you had?
· what kinds of general maintenance problems have you had?
· how have you coped with the bearing housing/seal assembly maintenance
· are you interested in dialogue with other LH Fermentation 100 litre
I am responsible for the operation, maintenance and repair of a
fermentation unit and Im compiling a list of LH 100 litre fermentor
users and issues. I am willing to share the users list with this or
other pertinent groups. You may post your reply to this group or email
ANYONE WHO EMAILS ME DIRECTLY SHOULD INDICATE IF THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE
INCLUDED ON THE USERS LIST THAT I POST TO THIS OR OTHER GROUPS.
Thanks in advance
More information about the Microbio