Parasites

earthling2 at bigfoot.com earthling2 at bigfoot.com
Sun Mar 16 11:21:56 EST 1997

I have just finished 2 diskettes (full) of very rare data that has
been totally innacessable until now. From antique sources now turned
into an electronic book (Acrobat 3.0). The rest is scanned black and
white illustrations (tif) of what the critters look like. All from
antique sources and all copyright free too. You just can't get this
clip art and data anywhere else, period. Now you can quit wading thru
all the bull and get real information on this topic, that is is you
are brave enough to really know and take action. (-:
For more info to get these diskettes, e-mail me and I will send you
the necessary info.

Sincerely;

Margie