Parasites

earthling2 at bigfoot.com earthling2 at bigfoot.com
Mon Mar 17 00:59:00 EST 1997

On Sun, 16 Mar 1997 16:21:56 GMT, earthling2 at bigfoot.com wrote:

>I have just finished 2 diskettes (full) of very rare data that has
>been totally innacessable until now. From antique sources now turned
>into an electronic book (Acrobat 3.0). The rest is scanned black and
>white illustrations (tif) of what the critters look like. All from
>antique sources and all copyright free too. You just can't get this
>clip art and data anywhere else, period. Now you can quit wading thru
>all the bull and get real information on this topic, that is is you
>are brave enough to really know and take action. (-:
>For more info to get these diskettes, e-mail me and I will send you
>the necessary info.
>
>Sincerely;
>
>Margie
First you need to know something about them, how they survive, the
cycles, etc.. I have read 80 of the world's population has parasites
of some sort and swear up and down they don't. The symptoms are not
always apparent either.
If you want to learn more from re-search info I have, let me know. I
have just finished a book now on diskette that will definitely
enlighten and help protect you on this issue. You need to know what
your battling here first before trying to protect yourself. Like the
poltergist, "there back"!
I bet you don't even know if they live forever, die, or just go back
into dormancy on the plants, soil, like vampires, or what.

Sincerely;

Margie