Fluorescent antibody techniques

Karl Roberts kr1 at PGSTUMAIL.PG.CC.MD.US
Fri Mar 21 10:13:13 EST 1997

Hello all,
	We have a fluorescent microscope in our lab which has not been
used for quite a while.  Our lab supervisor has expressed interest in
testing this device out for potential use later for demonstrations in
general microbiology.  Could anyone out there give us some advice as to
what would be a reasonable bug to use for general labs, and a potential
supplier for tagged antibodies?  As always, your help is greatly
appreciated.
Joe