Serratia Marcescens Strain 933

Karl Roberts kr1 at PGSTUMAIL.PG.CC.MD.US
Fri Mar 21 08:50:11 EST 1997

Dear Brian,
	It sounds to me like you don't have the strain you ordered.  S.
marscens generally is a good species for demonstrating
environmentally-induced phenotypic expression (red-25 to 30 degrees,
white-37 degrees).  If your m.o. is exhibiting pigmentation, you need to
contact your supplier and have a new culture sent.
Joe