WWW: Hardin Meta Directory update - Pathology and Laboratory Medicine

Eric Rumsey eric-rumsey at uiowa.edu
Tue Mar 25 14:10:21 EST 1997

This is to announce an updated version of the Hardin Meta Directory web
page for Pathology and Laboratory Medicine. All links have been checked to
confirm connection and new links have been added, including the following:

-MedMark - Pathology, OH Kwon, MedMark Team, Korea
-HealthWeb - Laboratory Medicine & Pathology, CIC/Univ Minnesota
-Clinical Laboratory Science WWW Site List, Univ Nebraska, Medical
Technology
-On Line Ordering for Biologists and Biochemists, Baylor Coll Med

A *new and important feature* for Hardin MD is that we are now using a
link checker to check the connection rate for the lists that are included.
Generally the lists with better connection rates are toward the top of
their size category. Lists on the updated Hardin MD Pathology and
Laboratory Medicine page with especially good connection rates include:

-MedWeb: Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
-Zeno's forensic page, Barend Cohen, Netherlands Forensic Science
Laboratory
-MedMark - Pathology, OH Kwon, MedMark Team, Korea
-HealthWeb - Laboratory Medicine & Pathology, CIC/Univ Minnesota
-Clinical Laboratory Science WWW Site List, Univ Nebraska, Medical
Technology
-Pathology Instructional Resources, WebPath, Univ of Utah.
-Medical Matrix - Pathology
-On Line Ordering for Biologists and Biochemists, Baylor Coll Med

Of course, using our link checker, the links on our own pages have
superlative connection rates, generally above 98%.

The URL for the Hardin Meta Directory Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
page is -
http://www.arcade.uiowa.edu/hardin-www/md-path.html

Please check it out !

Please post this message to appropriate listservs.

If you would like to receive e-mail notices for all Hardin MD updates (1-2
messages per wk), please notify me.

Eric Rumsey, Hardin Library for the Health Sciences
University of Iowa, Iowa City IA 52242
<eric-rumsey at uiowa.edu>
319-335-9875 (voice), 319-335-9897 (fax)
Hardin Meta Directory of Internet Health Sources
http://www.arcade.uiowa.edu/hardin-www/md.html
Reviewed in Consumer Reports, Feb 1997, p 29