Biolog Corporation

Ivano de Filippis ivano at ALPHA.INCQS.FIOCRUZ.BR
Mon Mar 31 07:13:09 EST 1997

--=====================_859828568==_

At 09:55 28/03/97 -0800, you wrote:
>I would appreciate it if someone could give information as to how to contact
>the Biolog Corporation (I believe that is the correct name).  They are the
>makers of a system for identifying bacteria and have a data base of perhaps
>6,000 species of bacteria, I believe
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ted Snazelle, Chair
>Department of Biological Sciences
>Mississippi College
>Box 4045
>Clinton, MS 39058

About 4-5 years ago I got a demo disk of Biolog system for identifying
bacteria. It looked good to me, but I didn't try it. Anyway, the address on
the disk is following:

Biolog Inc.
3447 Investiment Blvd. Suite #2
Hayward,CA 94545 - USA
Sales 800-284-4949
Phone 415-785-2585
FAX 415-782-4639

Good luck!

Ivano

--=====================_859828568==_

Ivano de Filippis
Fundacao Oswaldo Cruz - FIOCRUZ
Instituto Nacional de Controle de Qualidade em Saude - INCQS
Depto. de Microbiologia
Lab. de Materiais de Refer=EAncia
Av. Brasil, 4365 - Manguinhos
Rio de Janeiro - 21045-900 - BRASIL