interfacing electronic nervous systems to organisms

Brian O. Bush bbush at
Wed May 14 09:34:48 EST 1997

I am not sure where to post this question, but here it is...

I am looking for some biological organisms and/or a chemical mixture
whereby I can interface my BEAM (nervous networks in analog electrical
circuits). I am looking for some symbiotic behavior possibly, but at
first I want some "natural mechanism" to store electrical impulses (a
crude memory).

Any ideas? pointers? please reply via email thanks.

If interested in BEAM robotics, check out my page:

Brian O. Bush

Brian O. Bush