The Worst Potential Genetic Nightmare?

Tobias Maier T.Maier at uea.ac.uk
Sat Nov 1 12:42:29 EST 1997

I found this in a microbiological text book today:

The microoorganism is: 1. always right 2. your friend 3. a sensitive
partner
There are no stupid microorganisms
microorganisms can do anything
microorganisms will do anything
microorganisms are smarter, wiser, more energetic than you
if you take care of your microbial friends, they will take care of your
future (and you will live happily ever after)

(David Perlman's laws of applied microbiology)
if you want to write a novel, read and find what you want to write.

tobias