Pfiesteria piscicda & Chesapeake Bay

John Percy Kerslake kerslake at SEES.bangor.ac.uk
Tue Nov 4 12:41:11 EST 1997

Hi all,
	Can anyone supply me with information about the above organism.
I am a tissue culture/ molecular biologist working in an electronic
engineering dept. We are developing a electrode system to determing the
viability of individual microorganisms.  I havd no experience of marine
biology. Does anyone know where we might get a live sample & how to
culture them in the lab?. What is the Biozard level?.

Thanks in advance.

--
John Percy Kerslake, kerslake at SEES.bangor.ac.uk
Pager 01426-235878, dysliexia rules k o