Future Microbiologist Needs Advice

Solomon H. Murphy Jr. shm at biotech.ufl.edu
Tue Nov 4 12:04:20 EST 1997

Hello my name is Solomon and I work for the University of Florida
Hybridoma Laboratory in Gainesville, Florida. My question for any of you
is... Are there any good industries or companies in on the Eastern U.S.
for someone to find work?  And what areas are they most concentrated in?

Thanks..

Solomon
shm at biotech.ufl.edu