Bacterial identification keys ...

Karl Roberts kr1 at PGSTUMAIL.PG.CC.MD.US
Mon Nov 10 15:08:03 EST 1997

Dear James,
I can't suggest a web site, but why don't you go to the college library
and find Bergey's Manual of Systematic Bacteriology or of Determinative
Bacteriology?  These are excellent references, and should suit your needs.
Karl Roberts, Ph.D.
PGCC