New Directory of Toll Fermentation & Cell Culture Facilities

Richard Mateles rmateles at candida.com
Fri Nov 14 15:31:29 EST 1997

Directory of Toll Fermentation and
	Cell Culture Facilities, Third Edition

Where can we prepare pilot plant samples?
How about large commercial quantities?
Where can we produce cGMP material for clinical trials?
Who can prepare and purify an rDNA product from mammalian cells?
Who can produce a bulk antibiotic?
Who has experience with streptomycetes?  Algae?

This Directory will help answer these questions and MORE!

For over 70 facilities in the U.S. and overseas--more than a dozen new
facilities.

• Location, Address, Telephone and Facsimile Numbers, E-Mail
• Contact Person
• Capabilities
	Growth Facilities	       Purification Systems
	Microorganisms & Cells    Downstream 						   Processing
	Products			       Regulatory Status
• Cross-Indexed
• Includes Disk with Data Base and Searching Software

ORDER TODAY!

Mail this form (or fax to 312-431-1605) to: Candida Corporation, 175 W.
Jackson Blvd., Suite A-1706, Chicago, IL 60604

	Rush me _____copies of the Directory of Toll Fermentation and Cell Culture
Facilities, Third Edition

	Name_________________________________

	Company______________________________________________

	Address_______________________________________________

	City_______________________________State_____Zip_______

	Country______________________
*Shipping: Domestic included in price.  Air mail to Canada, Mexico, and
Latin America add $5 per copy; to all other countries add $13.  Shipping by
Federal Express (2 day) in U.S. add $10 per copy; overnight, add $20; all
other countries, add $35. **Addresses in Illinois add 8.75% sales tax.
_______Copies @ $205.00  $_________
	       Shipping*     _________
Tax**    _________

                                  Total   $_________