Detecting Hydrogen Peroxide in water

Michael Kolotila mkolotila at necc.mass.edu
Mon Nov 24 12:55:39 EST 1997

Hi Jim;
  One is to find the UV wavelenght and extinction coefficient, make a
standard curve and measure your sample.
 good luck

Michael

 Michael P. Kolotila, Ph.D.        * e-mail: mkolotila at necc.mass.edu
                                   *
 Biotechnology Program Coordinator *
 Department of Natural Science and *
 Department of Computer and        *
 Information Sciences              * phone and
 Northern Essex Community College  * voice mail:  978-556-3644
 Elliott Way                       * fax       :  978-556-3723
 Haverhill, MA  01830-2399         *              978-556-3729
       "A little caffeine is good for the soul."  --David Hamburger