Vitek Saline

Dr. Bob Explorer at Bigfoot.com
Sun Nov 23 20:58:07 EST 1997

Right, the database was developed based on the protocol defined in the
package insert.  There are biochemical indicators in the card that would
almost certainly be affected by concentration and PH of the saline.
Somebody needs to remember their Chem 1 classes ;-)

Doing or using anything other than what the package insert calls for puts
the test and patient at risk and is possibly a violation of FDA
regulations.

In article <Pine.GSO.3.96.971119081507.2730C-100000 at viper>,
shubert at sph.emory.edu says...

--

 . . .
Under Title 47, US Code, sending unsolicited commercial advertisements