lux plasmids

R.D. Haigh rxh at leicester.ac.uk
Tue Nov 25 06:07:43 EST 1997

Hi Diego,

There are lots of lux systems out there both commercial or (as you
would probably prefer) homemade and no cost. I have several constructs
which I would be happy to let you have or I can give you some references
for other systems - the BIG question is what exactly do you want to do
as this will determine if I (or others) can be any help.

Richard

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Richard Haigh
    Department of Microbiology
    and Immunology,
    University of Leicester,
    University Road,
    Leicester. LE1 9HN UK

    Phone: 0116 2523017
    FAX  : 0116 2525030
    Email: rxh at nospam.le.ac.uk
    NB. remove nospam to Email
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx