Free FrontPage Web Site

newaccounts at newaccounts at
Mon Oct 6 23:25:55 EST 1997

At StopAt you get your Web Page for Free. You also get an e-mail address and
Web site hosting for a month.  You may also update your page whenever and
however you wish with Microsoft® FrontPage.

Why are we being so generous?  The Web hosting industry is very competitive,
and we want your business. So, while others charge up to $50 a month for hosting,
we'll host your site for only $9.99 a month...or $99 a year (saving you 20% off the
low monthly rate).

For more information simply go to or send an
e-mail to newaccounts at

StopAt Internet Customer Services

*All names are registered trade marks of their respective owners.