Gulfs in evolutions, can someone explain it?

Splifford patjames at
Fri Oct 10 00:29:08 EST 1997

In article <Pine.SUN.3.96.971009215130.11833C-100000 at>,
JABRIOL <Jabriol at> wrote:

> On 9 Oct 1997, G. L. 'Bonz' Newman wrote:
> > >so what else is new.....?
> >
> > Yes, I know all about Typhoid Mary. Waht on EARTH does she have to do
> > with any of this?
> well, how do you know that shr didnt have gene, that made her inmune to
> typhoid fever? we didnt have the advance technology then. that my point.

Are you _really_ that ignorant?

> > Your ignorance si staggering.
> >
> your arrogance is wont help neither...

You're trolling, aren't you? Admit it, this has all been one big troll.
You _couldn't_ be that ignorant and still know how to run a computer. Not
even Karl is that ignorant, and he's my SI unit of ignorance.

"I have provided all the data necessary to refute your attacks.  If that is zero, zero is all that is needed." --cummins at, yet another creationist cretin.