HELP! ! !

Vera Alexandra Guerra Duarte mop16749 at
Fri Oct 24 19:03:42 EST 1997

I am a Portuguese student of Biochemistry at Porto University.
I just wrote to tell you that I think I've seen a paper about retroviruses
on Scientific American. I just can't tell you when. I'll have to search it

I hope I've helped you.

Tiago Fleming

Robin Persaud <robinpersaud at> escreveu no artigo
<62g65p$jf$1 at>...