Stop responding to stupid spams. Your replies are just as annoying

MediEdPres mediedpres at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 08:38:02 EST 1997

 "Richard A. Murphy  " <U14663 at UICVM.UIC.EDU>

>The subject line says it all

While replying to blatent advertising is certainly a waste, I disagree
that confronting racists remarks is akin.  And while the poster had no
apparent convincing arguments, there were similarly unconvincing positions
posed in the 30's which were adopted and cost the lives of millions.  I for
one will not let such positions lie unanswered and you will simply have to
censor my replies if necessary.  Sorry to annoy.

Bill