Request:Curry spices & microbes

Michael Kolotila x3644 mkolotila at
Mon Sep 8 09:10:21 EST 1997

Hi Ian;
  Two places to try that I can think of off the top of my head.
Carolina Biological Supply Co in the US has a spice lab and their sheet
with it has references.  One of the references is the History of Spices,
unfornately, that is all of the information that I can give you.  If you
find some good references I would appreciate it if you forward them to me.
I use spices as microbiolgical control agents in my nutrition lab.
  Happy hunting.

 Michael P. Kolotila, Ph.D.        * e-mail: mkolotila at
 Biotechnology Program Coordinator *
 Department of Natural Science and *
 Department of Computer and        *
 Information Sciences              * phone and
 Northern Essex Community College  * voice mail:  508-374-3644
 Elliott Way                       * fax       :  508-374-3723
 Haverhill, MA  01830-2399         *              508-374-3729
       "A little caffeine is good for the soul."  --David Hamburger