Salmonella typhimurium Definitive Type 104

Taki Tokuda sparrow at parrett.net
Sat Sep 13 01:08:28 EST 1997

	Hello.  My name is Taki, and I am a student at Andrews University who is
currently enrolled in Clinical Laboratory Science (med-tech) program.  I am
looking for a information about "Salmonella typhimurium Definitive Type
104, also known as multidrug-resistant Salmonella".  I would appliciate if
anyone can give me the web site I can get information or send me email to
inform me*.  So far, I haven't been able to find good information (small
library here.....).  I hope someone can help me.

  Thank you.

  Taki
                  E-mail at      tokuda at andrews.edu

* I am planning to use this for the presentation which I will be giving in
clinical seminer.