S-layer protein

Per Mygind perm at biobase.dk
Sun Sep 14 11:48:30 EST 1997

Dear Netters

I'm working with s-layer proteins and expression. Therefore I'm
wondering whether anyone is working in this field ???

I would like to express my protein in a different host by genetic
engeneering. Is it possible in any system to express s-layer proteins
'natively', meaning corretly folded on the outer membrane ??

Is all s-layer proteins also lipoproteins ???

and so on.........

Any good references on this subject ???

If you have any expertise in this field, please contact me

With regards

Per Mygind
If you are are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate

Per Mygind, Cand.scient

Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology
The Bartholin Building
University of Aarhus
phone : 89 42 17 47
fax   :