HELP!!

Karl Roberts kr1 at PGSTUMAIL.PG.CC.MD.US
Wed Sep 17 12:18:32 EST 1997

Dear Jaimee,
	What biochemical tests have you performed? Growth on various
media? Cell, colonial morphology? There are many bacteria which fit the
description you have given (sounds very much like the opening text from a
micro tutorial such as Hyperclinic or Identibacter interactus...).  You
must use what you know to decide which diagnostic and confirmatory tests
to perform.  Provide more information and you might get a more helpful
response.

Karl J. Roberts, Ph.D.
Prince George's Community College
Maryland, USA