Odor Control

REDRIVR redrivr at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 09:57:08 EST 1997

Dear Carol,

     I saw your request for information on odor control.  We are Red River
Scientific, a small company based near Dallas, Texas, and we may have just
the solution you are looking
for.  We have a new product called ECO-DeODOR  that was invented by a
faculty member of a U.S. medical school who set out to facilitate autopsies
by effectively controlling
odors produced by putrefying human bodies.  These odors are among the
worst known to man.

	D-ODOR eliminates these odors and all other laboratory odors safely and
effectively by blocking the oxidative process and/or by complexing or double
bonding odor molecules, thus causing them (1) to precipitate out of the
air and (2)
rendering them undetectable to the human nose by physically changing the shape
of the odor molecule.

	D-ODOR is completely safe to use and has been evaluated by OSHA
and the EPA.  No toxicity is evident and the product is naturally biodegradable.

	D-ODOR is available in gallon jugs, in cases of 4 gallons each, or
in one pound containers of powder that make 4 gallons each.   Scents
available are Fresh (no
scent) and Baby Powder.

Please call Red River Scientific for samples and/or futher information at
(800) 862-8345.

Thanks for considering us!

Jim Roberts
Red River Scientific