DISINFECTION

Jim Mau elgusano at lapalapa.com
Fri Sep 26 12:01:33 EST 1997

I am currently doing some background research involving the use of
enzymes for not only the breakdown of bodily fluids but for the
disinfection of pathogens during that process.  So far, my lit.  &
internet searches have come up a bit short of expectations. I would
appreciate any leads (pubs., people, institutions, or companies) on the
use of enzymes for disinfection of pathogens in resolving infectious
waste.

	Thank you.

	Jim Mau

James L. Mau, Biologist			Phone:	619-435-6904
BME International
431 Country Club Lane			Fax:	619-435-7792
Coronado, CA  92118

Industry Consultant for the Biology/Ecology of Infectious & Parasitic
Organisms
Medical/Veterinary/Food & Water Quality/Disaster Prep