the SINISTER plan a group of powerful j*ws and their gentile servants will use to maintain power and suppress other groups especially Heterosexual white genile men!

Sat Sep 27 23:53:10 EST 1997,,alt.politics.correct,,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.korea

ourhero at (ourhero at wrote:
: spell-checked on 8/22/97 108:08pm
: 10-9-96 wed 1209am

: This just popped into my head as I was almost asleep.. so I forced
: myself awake to write it down..

You should have done the world a favor and went to bed instead.  Not that
getting more sleep would cure you of your bigotry.  Someone who posts the
amount of crap you do is probably beyond human help.

tim gueguen ad058 at