Research Assistantships Available

Chuck Haas haascn at post.drexel.edu
Mon Sep 29 23:57:43 EST 1997

Research assistantships are available, beginning in January 1998, for
graduate study in environmental science and engineering for students to
work on a funded project on disinfection of emerging pathogenic organisms
in drinking water.  Either MS or PhD applicants will be considered.

For information about our programs, see my web page:
http://httpsrv.ocs.drexel.edu/faculty/haascn

To receive an application, or for further information, contact me via
e-mail at the address in the sig.

--
Charles N Haas
School of Environmental Science, Engineering and Policy
haascn at post.drexel.edu