HELP: Learning video or easy ways to learn anat and Phys?

john doe nobody at nowhere.com
Wed Apr 1 14:26:28 EST 1998

>Is there a learning video tape or other learning material that can help
>me understand cell structure?  I'm taking my begining biology
>course in Anat and Phys and I'm nervous.  Any help would be appreciated.

There is/was a fairly good series of coloring books (yes, for college
level students) dealing with anatomy & physiology. The cover about all
the structures covered in undergrad biology courses. I haven't seen
them lately, but I haven't looked for them either. Most large
bookstores used to carry them.