anti-bacterial antibodies

Joel Gagliardi jg121 at UMAIL.UMD.EDU
Thu Apr 2 11:18:58 EST 1998

Moelcular Probes 800-438-2209, http://www.probes.com
has several products specific for gram positive and gram negatives. I
used a staining kit with fluorescent dyes that stains live cells viewable
with a fluorescent scope, using the same filter commonly used for stains
associated with monoclonal antibodies.  They may also have
oligonucleotide probes. I hope this helps.