Growth Media

Scott Sutton sysop at
Wed Apr 8 12:47:29 EST 1998

You might want to join the PMFList - an Email list devoted to
microbiology in the food, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical industries.
People on that list may be able to answer from the perspective of
regulated industrial methods.

A complete listing of Email lists relating to microbiology can be
found at

On Sun, 15 Mar 1998 22:24:21 -0400, "Jose A. Figueroa"
<luar40 at> wrote:

>I am doing a paper (graduate level) of growth media improvements in Lab.
>Could anybody help me there, or could tell me where to get accurate up to
>date information.  Please send to E-mail : luar40 at

Scott Sutton, PhD             sysop at
The Microbiology Network