Growth Media

Scott Sutton sysop at microbiol.org
Wed Apr 8 12:47:29 EST 1998

You might want to join the PMFList - an Email list devoted to
microbiology in the food, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical industries.
People on that list may be able to answer from the perspective of
regulated industrial methods.

A complete listing of Email lists relating to microbiology can be
found at  http://www.microbiol.org/mailist.htm

Scott

Scott Sutton, PhD             sysop at microbiol.org
The Microbiology Network      http://microbiol.org