Scientist Fred Hoyle on AIDS

David dbwalke at ibm.net
Mon Apr 13 18:46:18 EST 1998

One of the danger signs to watch for when considering scientific
evidence:  experts rendering opinions concerning matters which lat
outside their field of expertise.  One famous example would be Linus
Pauling's opinions on the efficacy of vitamin C.  The fact that he did
such tremendous work in some areas and won a Nobel prize did nothing to
validate his opinions, which were erroneous.