Help with construction of phylogenetic tree.

J.M. Ossewaarde JM.Ossewaarde at
Thu Apr 16 04:12:58 EST 1998

Computer programs will not produce correct alignments of 16S sequence data.
You have to align sequences manually. A good place to start is the rRNA WWW
server at . You can download prealigned sequences
from this database.

J.M. Ossewaarde, MD, PhD
Research Laboratory for Infectious Diseases
National Institute of Public Health and the Environment
PO Box 1
3720 BA Bilthoven
The Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 274 3942