bacillus thuringiensis-help please

t.s.griffin at picknowl.com.au t.s.griffin at picknowl.com.au
Thu Apr 23 00:23:44 EST 1998

My name is Paul Griffin and I am an honours student in the
department of Microbiology and Immunology at the University of Adelaide.
I am currently preparing for a presentation entitled 'biological control
of insect pests' in which I must focus on the use of bacillus
thuringiensis as a biopesticide. In researching this topic I have had
difficulty obtaining recent information particularly relating to the
benefits of b.t. over other forms of insecticidal agents (chemical and
biological). I have also been unable to locate data from laboratory or
field trials supporting the use of b.t. The main obstacle I have
encountered is not obtaining references but locating articles because
our library does not have many of the journals in which the relevant
articles are published. If you have any information at all that you are
able to send to me via email, I would be extremely grateful.
Thankyou for your time.

Paul Griffin
Honours student
Department of Microbiology and Immunology
University of Adelaide
Email; t.s.griffin at picknowl.com.au