I think I have a job :-)

Fred & Rachel Brusseau rbruss at popd.ix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 27 12:58:54 EST 1998

I don't know if anyone remembers, but I posted here a couple months ago
wondering about what kinds of jobs that people with a BA in General
Biology can get. Well....I have my 2nd interview tomorrow for a
microbiologist position at a local hospital (my friend who works there
says they are going to hire me). My job would mainly be inoculating
plates, and running some lab equipment ... but I'm still really excited.
Does anyone think a job like this could lead anywhere? I think most of
the other people who work in the department are MT's, and I'm not ready
to commit to another 1 1/2 years of school to get that certification.
The job pays about $22,000 a year. Anyone in a similar field have any
feedback?

rachel brusseau