New Plasmid Drawing Program!

Danny Reda reda at
Wed Aug 5 08:49:49 EST 1998

Introducing Redasoft Plasmid 1.0 - an exciting new software tool designed to
help life scientists draw vector maps and perform DNA sequence analysis
quickly and easily.

Plasmid includes revolutionary new features such as an integrated web
browser and the ability to instantly convert a Genbank file from the
Internet into a fully labeled graphical vector map!

We have just added a FREE and fully functional test version of Plasmid for
Windows 95/98/NT to our Web site. Visit to get your copy