Help: some info about fungi

Gary Lum glum at
Thu Aug 20 06:09:41 EST 1998

Digger wrote:

> Is there any fungi expert who can e-mail me a kind of "top10" list of
> fungis? It may seem strange, but very important to me. I'm constructing a
> database on allmost every fungicides, but i don't have any iformation about
> most common fungis. Even if you have a link to a page about this subject,
> please send it to me.

Try bionet.mycology, you're bound to find an interested mycologist
there.  Your question is a bit too general.  What do you mean by top
10?  Top 10 in numbers isolates, top 10 in terms of significance in
hspitalised patients.  Top 10 in ...

Dr Gary Lum
Director of Microbiology and Pathology
Royal Darwin Hospital

Microbiologists do it with culture and sensitivity
mailto:glum at