Salmonella agona

outbreak outbreakinc at
Sat Aug 22 13:33:59 EST 1998

I am looking for someone with expertise Salmonella serotype agona.  Based on
a literature search, it would appear that there has been substantial
research in Eastern Europe with respect to this particular bacteria, but I
can find no one who has done work on this bacteria in the U.S.  In
particular, I am interested in someone who has investigated or has expertise
in its pathogenicity and disease-producing effects.  Please reply to
outbreakinc at or denisstearns at thanks