Info Requested on health and biotechnology publications as press release destination

ltrudel at fokusgroup.com ltrudel at fokusgroup.com
Fri Feb 6 14:51:23 EST 1998

Hello, We are in dire need for major online media (online magazine or
most visited sites) involved in the field of "Health" and
"Biotechnology", for press release online sources.   In fact, we have
until "TUESDAY" to find this specific information. We understand that you
know a lot more then we do about it!  If you could just lead us with some
tips, we would be really greatful about it. Thank you and do have a great
day!   Louise Trudel FokusGroup Inc.