Labwork and The X-Files--Techinal Question--Help?

TODD J PIERCE tjp4773 at mailer.fsu.edu
Wed Feb 11 12:17:01 EST 1998

 Hello,

 I have a technical question about the X-Files, which I hope someone can
 answer for me.  I've been looking into it for a while, mainly because I'm
 confused by it and would like to use the information for something I'm
 working on.  I'm a Ph.D. student in English.  I posted this message to the
 X-Files group.  I have an active interest in Pop Culture.  I also have a
 limited (for this group, I really stress *limited*) understanding of basic
 genetics labwork.  My question is below.  If you could answer it, I'd
 really appreciate it.  Also, please give it to me in fairly basic layman's
 language.

 Thank you much,
 Todd Pierce