AIDS: Man-made?

Charlie Mantel cmante at
Wed Feb 11 22:17:15 EST 1998

Check out the latest issue of Nature (or science,,,i cant remember which).
There is an article about the first known case of HIV which according to a
molecular analysis of material from a case in an african person in 1959, the
authors present evidence that the origianl injection into the population was
before this time and as my limited knoweldge permits,,,,,in a single place.

I believe this might be solid scientific evidence against Dr. Segal's
argument,,,,if I understand this correctly.