Earliest AIDS, Part I

Graham Shepherd muhero at globalnet.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 18:19:04 EST 1998

What makes you think that any government is competent enough (or cares
enough) to organise this type of conspiracy? Conspiracy theories are simply
cries for reassurance that the world is really under some sort of control.
Face it - it isn't. There are more bad things out there than anyone knows
about, and most of them are natural.

GS