Fred & Rachel Brusseau rbruss at
Thu Feb 26 18:47:09 EST 1998

I don't know if anyone read the post regarding a "Senior Lab Tech"
posted within the last day or two? Was $24,000 a year a misprint!?? Is
that what people with masters degrees in biology get??!! I was making $
25,000 a year as a secretary before I quit my job, and started the
4-year struggle to obtain my Bachelors in Biology. This May when I
graduate what can I make? 15,000 a year??? I went to school so I can
have a job I enjoy, but I expected equal if not better pay. Will someone
please enlighten me. What is standard starting pay? (And how will it
change over time?)