Fergus McClelland redux at nospam.perdrix.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 1 19:13:39 EST 1998

ronald at cyberstreet.com wrote:

>Just purchased a LM1500S Tasco Microscope. Will
>someone please tell me where I can find out more
>info on this as a hobby and whre I can buy supplies
>parts, etc. I need your help.
>Thanks very much.

Ron, below are a couple of websites which can get you started, I am
sure many in this group can give you a great deal more. My microscope
came from a British company with a web presence who are connected to
enthusiasts around the world in all levels of light magnification. I
can send you more details if you wish. Other than that, follow the
links and good luck!

There are several other pages of Brunel but that is the actual start
of the on-line catalogue. From there you can find you way to the other
sections of microscopy-uk.

For gram staining and pictures of bacteria, (There are many other

Posted & e-mailed