Microscopy

Fergus McClelland redux at nospam.perdrix.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 1 19:13:39 EST 1998

ronald at cyberstreet.com wrote:

>Just purchased a LM1500S Tasco Microscope. Will
>someone please tell me where I can find out more
>info on this as a hobby and whre I can buy supplies
>parts, etc. I need your help.
>Thanks very much.
>
>Ron

Ron, below are a couple of websites which can get you started, I am
sure many in this group can give you a great deal more. My microscope
came from a British company with a web presence who are connected to
enthusiasts around the world in all levels of light magnification. I
can send you more details if you wish. Other than that, follow the
links and good luck!

http://www.microscopy-uk.org/prodir/brunel/bruncat.html

There are several other pages of Brunel but that is the actual start
of the on-line catalogue. From there you can find you way to the other
sections of microscopy-uk.

For gram staining and pictures of bacteria, (There are many other
sites!)

http://medic.med.uth.tmc.edu/home.htm

Posted & e-mailed