Respirometer for bacteria, yest and tissue

Rcssbio rcssbio at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 15:11:59 EST 1998

Hello, I am a high school student who would just like to know more about this
Respirometer.  I always wonder how people know where to start when developing
these instruments, such as what kind of research they did, and what clue they
got to develop that specific machine.  Also, I myself am in a research class at
school.  I would like to know if there are any projects that I can try at my
level where I might be able to use a respirometer.